//LovingYou
Annyonghaseyo ! :) + Follow | Dashboard

Only Human
Sunday 25 December 2011 | 09:09 | 0 comments
On the opposite coast of sadnessis something called a smile
On the opposite coast of sadnessis something called a smileBut before we can go there,is there something were waiting for?
In order to chase our dreams, we cant have a reason to run awayWeve got to go, to that far away summers day
If we find it tomorrow, we cant sighBecause like a boat that opposes the streamwe have to walk straight on
In a place worn down by sadnesssomething called a miracle, is waitingYet we are still searchingfor the sunflower that grows at the end of spring
The warrior who awaits the morning lightbefore he can clasp it with red nails, his tears glitter and fall
Even if weve grown used to lonelinessonly relying on the light of the moonWe have to fly away with featherless wingjust go foward, just a little further
As the rainclouds breakthe wet streets sparklingAlthough it brings only darknessA powerful, powerful lighthelps push us to walk on

Older Post | Newer Post
Owner

Hye Peeps! Welcome to my ordinary bloggie! Lia fer short . Thirteen years-old . In a relationship with ... Law while on my blog . Don't be rude in my blog! Don't copy anything in my blog! After visit in my blog,don't forget to follow me! I'll hit back when you've done follow me!
Lia skang ni sedey sgt :'(
Entries
About
Linkies

Walkie Talkie


Dgr lah yea :)


Credit

background: Click Here
header: Click Here